At Scope Design we offer a one stop solution for all ‘refugees.’ We define refugees as people who are trying to find a way out of their current predicament. Many of the so-called refugees we are contacted by have been abandoned by a web design service or individual that they hired half way through the project. Others don’t know how to get their often broken website fixed because the developer bailed on them.
We fix everything
Over the past decade, we have fixed everything from bad web design to buggy WordPress & Joomla themes. However, that’s not all we specialize in! We can also update your current website so that its mobile friendly. In addition, we can use the latest tools and methods to take what may be a previously designed static website and turn it into a fully functioning dynamic one.
We consider you to be a refugee if:
- Your web designer / developer has stopped returning your calls half way through the project.
- The person working on your website has failed to implement everything you’ve asked for.
- A person that needs to get their old website updated.
- Your corporate website has been hacked and nobody seems to be able to help you.
- You want to move the website over to a private server by the designer / developer is not cooperating with you with you.
- You need help with installing plugins on your current WordPress or Joomla theme.
- There are a number of bugs that need to be fixed on your website.
We have been helping refugees for a very long time and there is no reason why we can’t help you. So, if you’re in a situation and need urgent help then call us right away!
So thankful I was recommended to Greg for IT support. Everything that I have needed has been handled in warp speed! Superb customer service, excellent work, trustworthy, consistent and reliable. I especially value his ability to look beyond the scope of what you ask. I only wish that I had found him sooner! I highly recommend Greg and Scope Design.
Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free;
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore,
Send these, the homeless,
Tempest-tossed to me
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!